l.i.s.b.r.i.i.c.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Is Short But Revenge Is Immortal Community

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
FRIENDSTER PROFILE

LISBRIIC
naiven
velvet
sanji
shalil
heartbreaker
dre
yabu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:27 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 gallery

FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain1886

Pain1886

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Callcenter agent
Humor : "death is sweet," xp Bleh!!
Registration date : 2009-08-11

FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako Empty
PostSubject: FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako   FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:29 am

Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a style of rock music typically characterized by melodic musicianship and expressive, often confessional lyrics. It originated in the mid-1980s hardcore punk movement of Washington, D.C., where it was known as "emotional hardcore" or "emocore" and pioneered by bands such as Rites of Spring and Embrace. As the style was echoed by contemporary American punk bands, its sound and meaning shifted and changed, blending with pop punk and indie rock and encapsulated in the early 1990s by groups such as Jawbreaker and Sunny Day Real Estate. By the mid 1990s numerous emo acts emerged from the Midwestern and Central United States, and several independent record labels began to specialize in the style.........

The exact origins of the term "emo" are uncertain, but date back to at least 1985. According to Andy Greenwald, author of Nothing Feels Good: Punk Rock, Teenagers, and Emo, "The origins of the term 'emo' are shrouded in mystery [...] but it first came into common practice in 1985. If Minor Threat was hardcore, then Rites of Spring, with its altered focus, was emotional hardcore or emocore."[6] Michael Azerrad, author of Our Band Could Be Your Life, also traces the word's origins to this time: "The style was soon dubbed 'emo-core,' a term everyone involved bitterly detested, although the term and the approach thrived for at least another fifteen years, spawning countless bands."[7] MacKaye also traces it to 1985, attributing it to an article in Thrasher magazine referring to Embrace and other Washington, D.C. bands as "emo-core", which he called "the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life."[8] Other accounts attribute the term to an audience member at an Embrace show, who yelled that the band was "emocore" as an insult.[9][10] Others contend that MacKaye coined the term when he used it self-mockingly in a magazine, or that it originated with Rites of Spring.[10] The Oxford English Dictionary, however, dates the earliest usage of "emo-core" to 1992 and "emo" to 1993, with "emo" first appearing in print media in New Musical Express in 1995.........

Today emo is commonly tied to both music and fashion as well as the emo subculture.[98] Usually among teens, the term "emo" is stereotyped with wearing skinny jeans, sometimes in bright colors, and tight t-shirts (usually short-sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands. Studded belts and black wristbands are common accessories in emo fashion. Black Converse sneakers and skate shoes, such as Vans, are popularly worn among people of the emo fashion. Some emo guys also wear thick, black horn-rimmed glasses.[99][100][101]

The emo fashion is also recognized for its hairstyles. Popular looks include long side-swept bangs, sometimes covering one or both eyes. Also popular is hair that is straightened and dyed black. Bright colors, such as blue, pink, red, or bleached blond, are also typical as highlights in emo hairstyles. Short, choppy layers of hair are also common. This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.[102] Early on, emo fashion was associated with a clean cut look[103] but as the style spread to younger teenagers, the style has become darker, with long bangs and emphasis on the color black replacing sweater vests.

In recent years emo has been associated with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angst-ridden.[104][105][106] It has also been associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide........

Gerard Way, the lead singer of My Chemical Romance stated in an interview "emo is a pile of shit", and that his "band was never emo".[122][123] Panic at the Disco also stated in an interview with NME: "emo is bullshit."[124] These two bands, however, tend to be classified as emo.[who?]

Fans of emo are criticized for purported displays of emotion common in the scene. Complaints claimed that emotions were expressed in an histrionic manner.[125] Justin Jacobs has criticised emo music of the early 2000s, arguing it became boring and generic....

Emo music has been blamed for the suicide by hanging of Hannah Bond by both the coroner at the inquest into her death and her mother, Heather Bond, after it was claimed that emo music glamorized suicide and her apparent obsession with My Chemical Romance was said to be linked to her suicide. The inquest heard that she was part of an Internet "emo" cult [127] and her Bebo page contained an image of an 'emo girl' with bloody wrists.[128] It also heard that she had discussed the "glamour" of hanging online[127] and had explained to her parents that her self harming was an "emo initiation ceremony".[128] Heather Bond criticised emo fashion, saying: "There are 'emo' websites that show pink teddies hanging themselves." After the verdict was reported in NME, fans of emo music contacted the magazine to defend against accusations that it promotes self harm and suicide.

-wikipedia.org
Back to top Go down
naiven
PINUNO
naiven

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : computer games, computer, hearing music, eat and slip
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako   FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 pm

wew! tinamad ako basahin..haha
EMO
masasav ko.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://lisbriic.forumotion.com
Pain1886

Pain1886

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Callcenter agent
Humor : "death is sweet," xp Bleh!!
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako   FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 am

ehehehe....theirs no such thing as em0....ninakaw lang nila(kaxama ba ako?) style ng punk and goth....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako   FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako Empty

Back to top Go down

FAQ xa mga Em0...0uchie...tinamaan atah ako
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
l.i.s.b.r.i.i.c. :: Our Members :: Music Hall-
Jump to: